Offroad Animal Predator Bull Bar - Ford Ranger Raptor (2022+)
Introducing the Next Gen Ford Ranger Raptor: the ultimate dual cab for those who want to drive off-road in style! This bad boy is built to take on the toughest terrain, with great suspension and awesome power. But why settle for the ordinary when you can make your Raptor stand out from the crowd with the Offroad Animal Predator bar? Not only does it look super aggressive and cool, but it also offers the best ground clearance of any competitor and miles ahead of the stock bumper. Plus, it's ADR compliant and airbag compatible, so you can take it on the road with confidence. So why settle for a boring old dual cab when you can have a Raptor with a Predator bar? It's like putting a lion's mane on a lion. It's just that ferocious. Just make sure to keep an eye out for other animals while you're off-roading, because with the Predator bar, they'll be the ones running away.
- Great protection for the front of your Raptor for animals and Offroad obstacles
- Great place to mount a winch
- Great place to mount lights
- Great place to put antenna
- Best ground clearance offered by any competitor and miles ahead of stock bumper
- Looks, yep this bad boy looks great
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Raptor can still be fast. Bar only adds 30kg to your vehicle, and only sticks out 160mm from the grill
- ADR compliant, so legal for Australian Roads
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement, with no cutting of bumper required
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 2" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing suports for super toughness
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black for great corrosion resistance
- Hi Lift jacking points included in design
- Suits all but the big competition winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with factory fog lights or easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8" LED light bar in each wing.
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- Works with factory Tow Points
Stealth top hoop has same arrangement for led light bar, fitting most single row light bars, but we suggest a 21.5" LED light bar
We have measured quite a few Raptor Rangers with this bull bar and on average you'll see your front suspension drop 2mm with the bar on, and up to 5mm when a winch is also added with lights.