Hail to the king, yep Land cruiser King of the off-road. Time to make it better, much better. Enhance those good looks and get people looking with this modern bar from Offroad Animal. Don't settle for same old Vanilla bars offered by the rest. Get something that not only looks the best, but has awesome features too.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Land cruiser that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Land cruiser can still be fast
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (up to 22" LED single row)
- Cover plate included if you don't want to have light bar set into bull bar
- Can have LED light bar fitted into optional top stealth hoop.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement, with no cutting of bumper.
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 2" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 150-160mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with factory fog lights or easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8" LED light bar in each wing. If you want a factory style fog light we suggest these Stedi LED fog lights
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- 20mm steel tow hooks included on mounts
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Stedi ST3K 21.5in light bar)
Stealth top hoop has same arrangement for led light bar, fitting most single row light bars, but we suggest the Stedi ST3K 21.5in
This bar suits all Toyota Land cruiser 200 Series models 2015 to current
Note if you have a Sahara model then you can not run our top hoop.