DPF BACK SINGLE EXIT 3.5″ EXHAUST FOR TOYOTA 300 SERIES 3.3L LANDCRUISER: 06/2021…
Torqit’s 300 Series Performance Exhaust reflects the Landcruiser’s reputation – reliable, tough, and built to last. Whether your vehicle is the daily driver or used for towing and touring, this 300 Series exhaust boosts performance and gives you total peace of mind when heading off-road…
- 304 grade stainless steel provides superior strength and rust resistance.
- Thick stainless steel will handle extreme temperatures and rugged terrain without cracking.
- Mandrel bent pipe provides optimum exhaust flow and guarantees accurate fitment.
- Heavy duty bracketry and 3-bolt flanges welded inside and out add extra strength and prevent leaking.
- Two resonators provide a deep, subtle exhaust note without cabin drone, which is ideal for long-distance driving.
Torqit’s LC300 exhaust has a 3.5″ diameter and ends in a 4″ tip for a more aggressive appearance. As it bolts directly onto the back of the DPF, your vehicle remains compliant with all warranty and insurance regulations.
The ideal alternative to a DPF delete, Torqit’s 300 Series Performance Exhaust will increase exhaust flow, lower EGTs, and improve your Landcruiser’s efficiency. All backed by a 10-year product warranty and an extensive dealer network to support you Australia-wide.
300 SERIES EXHAUST KEY FEATURES
- Brushed stainless steel tube up to 2mm thick
- Premium 304 grade stainless steel
- Fully mandrel bent system
- Internal and external welds on the flanges
- Three-bolt laser cut flanges
- Heavy-duty wrap around brackets
- Stainless steel resonators
- DIY bolt together install
- Fits with spare tyre
- Ten year product warranty