While the Grand Cherokee WL (5 seater) and L (7 Seater) are a good looking rig, they lack some frontal protection and have a vulnerable front end not really that suited for going off road. With no protection you're likely to either scratch, gouge or even rip off your factory bumper. Fear not, Offroad Animal has a super stylish Pre runner style steel front bumper system for your rig. This steel bumper basically acts like a bash plate system while give you tons more clearance which also reduces the risk of front end damage.
This system unfortunately only suits people who have the Overland and Trailhawk front bumpers. It is not designed to fit around the other bumpers
- Protects front end of vehicle from small animals and off-road obstacles.
- Looks amazing on the vehicle
- Works with all vehicle technology like parking sensors and Adaptive Cruise control
- Offers best in class approach angle (sits nice and tight to vehicle)
- Full steel construction. Mostly out of 3mm steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated matte black
- ADR compliant and Airbag compatible
- Works with forward facing parking sensors and Adaptive Cruise Control radar
- Protects front bumper, Radiator, front cross-member, windscreen washer reservoir , and Air suspension compressor if fitted
- Allows great airflow
- Easy to fit
- Fits with Offroad Animal Tow hooks or Genuine Jeep ones (you must have either of this to fit the Pre Runner)
- Works with Offroad Animal Round Nudge bar and Tactical nudge bar, as well as Hidden Winch Mount