ROOF RACK PLATFORM - ALLOY
TO SUIT TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 300 2022+
Our all-new TrailMax Alloy Roof Rack is manufactured from premium-grade alloy and marine-grade stainless steel, bringing you a strong, yet light-weight and rust-resistant platform.
A streamlined and versatile platform, with practical mounting system, enables you to mount anything you require for your next job or adventure. The sleek design allows for less wind resistance, less wind noise and better fuel economy.
Includes brackets to fit our optional 32” light bars flush at the front, meaning it won’t interfere with items overhanging the rack platform. Integrated location to flush mount our optional 20” Super Slim light bar to the rear.
Additional integrated locations in the side rails to flush mount optional 4x HD Pod Lights on each side.
Swap over to our roof rack platform system on your new 4x4 and yet still use all the mounting accessories you may have purchased for other brands!
- Load capacity* - Dynamic 150kg, Static 360kg
- Platform weight - 33.5kg
- Powder coated alloy platform and rails, with marine-grade 316 stainless steel bolts
- Custom, no-drill mounting brackets, uses original rail system mounting holes, reduces install time
- Includes 2x tie down straps
- Includes brackets for TrailMax 32” light bars for front
- Includes brackets for TrailMax 20” light bar to rear
- Integrated locations for flush mount side pod lights (4 per side)
Note; Lights mounted to roof may cause slight radio interference, mainly to AM, whilst in use.
*Vehicle manufacturer load limit overrides rack load limit, if lower than our limit. Please review your vehicles hand book for confirmation.